FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

GameConfiguration.XML

Moderator: MiRai

<<

megabytes

Post Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:33 pm

GameConfiguration.XML

Hello everyone, I'm new to this from the boxes, I'm having a problem with "Inner Space" after running "ISBoxer Suite" I get an error that the configuration file does not appear "GameConfiguration.XML", then a window appears downloading files referring to "Inner Space" but it does not open the application when the download is finished.

PD: I have already installed 2 times the 2 programs, and also format my computer again and the problem persists, my operating system is windows 7 SP1.

MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE THAT YOU CAN HELP ME TO SOLVE!!!
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:39 pm

Re: GameConfiguration.XML

I re-titled your thread for you.

PROBLEM WITH ISBOXER CONFIGURATION, HELP ME PLZ! is not a good thread title.

Your Inner Space download is not complete, apparently due to slow/unstable internet on your end. Until it is completely downloaded, Inner Space will not create a GameConfiguration.XML file. Run Inner Space or the launcher and allow it to continue trying to fully download and install.

You will continue to get a message about GameConfiguration.XML from ISBoxer until Inner Space is fully installed.

p.s. you should not be reinstalling anything, formatting anything, deleting anything, to resolve this issue ... let us know if you need further help with it.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:46 pm

I've made an update to LavishBuild.exe -- the larger window in the top left in your screenshot -- so that it no longer ignores the failed download, and offers a retry option before it tries to re-launch Inner Space.

Again, let us know if you continue having issues.
<<

megabytes

Post Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:14 am

If I had problems with the internet, I installed the "Inn Space" correctly and managed to configure the ISBoxer, but now having everything ready to open the access of my group, I get this error I leave the screens, in advance thank you very much for the support they can give me.

<<

megabytes

Post Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:31 pm

hello ... someone could help me out?? :cry:
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:46 pm

The majority of the time that 0xc000007b error turns up is in relation to the VC++ redistributables. I don't know specifically which ones you might happen to have installed, but you could try reinstalling the ones you have ( you can get them from Microsoft's website).
<<

megabytes

Post Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:10 pm

I managed to activate for a few hours the multiboxer, what I did was eliminate these 2 files MSVCR100.dll y MSVCP100.dll
of the folders Sytem32 and SysWOW64 and ran for a few hours but then the same error returned 0xc000007b,
this windows update Windows6.1-KB2670838-x64 also helped me to execute it, but it has not worked again.

what operating system and service pack do you recommend so I do not miss this error?. Thank you very much in advance for the help!
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:27 pm

We don't know why your error comes back, from the currently provided information. A Compatibility Diagnostics might help diagnose the problem -- https://isboxer.com/wiki/Diagnostics

You can also try getting a Trace Diagnostic from the wow.exe when you see that message. (E-mail the .dmp file to lax@lavishsoft.com for analysis)

what operating system and service pack do you recommend so I do not miss this error?

You can probably avoid this issue by running Windows 10, which as I am sure you are aware, is 2 generations (and several years) newer than Windows 7. If you're going to ask us what version of Windows we recommend, the answer is 10.

That is not to say that you can't use Windows 7, or 8.1, but Windows 7 is going to go the way of Windows XP -- it is outdated (now 10 years old), is hardly related to the current Windows kernel (windows 8 changed everything, it is a LOT different internally now), and is going to continue to lose support and compatibility from many apps.

Return to General