FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Help to disable 'backtick' key.. left from number 1.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

nburky

Post Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:55 pm

Help to disable 'backtick' key.. left from number 1.

Hi All,

Please help me to disable the 'backtick' key, the shift-~ key (or the left of the number 1). I need to be able to type it out as a normal character whilst playing EQ.. and it automatically takes me and toggles thru the sessions instead.

I tried going under 'Key Maps' and deleted the cylce forward through players & cycle backwards through players, then hit 'Save' and 'Export All to Inner Space', and restarted both Inner & all EQ sessions, but i still cant type the backtick while inner space loaded... please help ;)

Cheers.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:00 pm

Re: Help to disable 'backtick' key.. left from number 1.

This is an InnerSpace sessions hotkey which is normally disabled when using ISBoxer. If it is not disabled when using ISBoxer, then it is usually set on the Character Set as the "In-game Inner Space console hotkey". If this is not ticked, then you have something else loading in InnerSpace that is re-enabling it, or you are not loading your team via ISBoxer.
<<

nburky

Post Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:12 pm

Appreciate the help Bob, apologies - but you lost me ;)

Using either the ISBoxer GUI and clicking launch on 'charater set' or individual slot, this happens (as well as using the red inner icon in taskbar, and doing the same).. sorry, not sure if there's a difference.

In the char set, the option for 'In-game inner space console hotkey' is de-selected (not ticked).

Is there something else I can check?
<<

nburky

Post Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:19 pm

Nevermind, found it.. wasn't related to IS :)
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:20 pm

I've just tested this, and launching a character set using the InnerSpace icon in the tray, selecting ISBoxer Character Sets, and then the charcter set name, which is the recommended method to launch a team. I cannot get the InnerSpace sessions console to appear using the ` key, unless I have this option selected.

Return to General