FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Inner Space no longer patching automatically

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Metanis

Post Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:41 pm

Inner Space no longer patching automatically

I've been mobile a lot lately so I can't say exactly when this change in behavior happened but lately Inner Space will not patch automatically even though the "Always patch at startup" option is ticked. This is happening on at least 3 machines here all connected to my account. I'm not set to download test patches.

It's not a big deal but it was disconcerting for the wife having to deal with the box so she told me to do something about it! :)
Attachments
Innerspace_config.JPG
Innerspace_config.JPG (84.09 KiB) Viewed 2825 times
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:00 am

Re: Inner Space no longer patching automatically

To quote Lax from another reply just today:

Build 6314 was an early development build using the new Auth system, and one of the very first builds to IGNORE the Always Patch option. The Always Patch option was removed entirely by 6319.

When you launch Inner Space, the Patcher window will automatically come up if and only if there is files available for you to patch -- this has always been the case, but prior to 6314 it would have automatically begun to patch then and there depending on your "Always Patch" option. From here on out, you will need to click "Patch these files" to update Inner Space, just like you click to update ISBoxer Toolkit when it pops up an update notification.
<<

Metanis

Post Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:54 am

So what you're telling me is the "Always patch at startup" setting is ignored and should be removed from the Inner Space configuration console?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:57 am

Metanis wrote:So what you're telling me is the "Always patch at startup" setting is ignored and should be removed from the Inner Space configuration console?

My bad, I did not realize there was still that setting under Configuration. I removed the one in the Patcher window, which is the one people would normally have seen.

So, yes. That is what he is telling you.

Return to General