FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Combat Keys 1 threw = Not auto assisting main

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Raxx

Post Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:33 am

Combat Keys 1 threw = Not auto assisting main

In the quick start video its said that keys 1 threw = auto assist main character when casting spells. However this isn't the case for me it will only cast on all characters if i enable broadcasting then I cant move in combat with broadcasting on as my slave accounts bug out. I have not touched any In game keybinding settings other than toggle off F11 as the load text stated on log in. I have uninstalled and reinstalled ISBoxer and Lavish and deleted any saved variables in the wow folder that may affect key bindings before reinstall to start with a clean slate yet the issue persist. Im sure it must be somewhere between ISBoxer and in game ISBoxer add on and not in the wow client itself. Please help!
<<

jabberie

Post Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:42 am

Re: Combat Keys 1 threw = Not auto assisting main

Raxx wrote:However this isn't the case for me it will only cast on all characters if i enable broadcasting

they don't cast anything or they don't cast assist?

Raxx wrote: I have not touched any In game keybinding settings other than toggle off F11 as the load text stated on log in.

F11 by default is follow FTL did you update this in your Game Helper > World of Warcraft Macro Set > Quick Setup 42
<<

Vishera

Post Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:42 am

I'm having this same problem after updating yesterday from World of Warcraft. Maybe it's an IsBoxer addon version problem.
<<

Raxx

Post Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:25 am

I didn't do anything, went to a training dummy and now 1 threw 6 are working but not 7 threw =
IDK
<<

jabberie

Post Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:24 pm

Are you using the World of Warcraft laucher to start the game or running the WoW.exe method?

possible issues at the moment if using the Launcher. Switch over to using the WoW.exe and enter your email/password manually.

Return to General