FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

F13 - F24 - Keybinding

Moderator: MiRai

<<

CrYpTeXx

Post Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:03 am

F13 - F24 - Keybinding

Hey Lax & Community

Lex, could you maybe add the Support for the F13 - F24 Keys?

Im playing with a G910 and G502, and i bind F13 - F24 to the G Keys, because when i run the buttontest, there is a strange automatic press and release of the G910-G1 key, without me pressing it.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:43 am

Re: F13 - F24 - Keybinding

When using Logitech devices under Native support, you need to make sure the device profile used in LGS, while multiboxing, has every key you want to use natively within ISBoxer unassigned so ISboxer receives a G910-Gx as the hotkey (you do need to select this in the toolkit in the hotkey picker), otherwise, you can do what you are doing, and bind to other keystrokes in LGS, and then use those as Hotkeys in ISBoxer, although notwithstanding that F13-F24 is not available in the drop down, they might be detected if you press the appropriate key in the hotkey picker, but you will need to have LGS running as Admin when using non device profiles, which, if like me you don't want to have to remember to run this manually, will require some playing with Task Scheduler.

If you are having trouble with a device, then you can try deleting the InputDevices.xml file in the InnerSpace folder (with InnerSpace not running), and then upon starting InnerSpace it will recreate it.

No need to mess with the "Edit Input Device" menu item in the Toolkit. Chances are you will get this wrong.
<<

CrYpTeXx

Post Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:05 am

Re: F13 - F24 - Keybinding

The Keyboard works now, but the problem now is, in ISBoxer, no G502 Keys are shown... only Mouse 1 to 8 but they dont work

Return to General