FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

How can I move the keymaps/repeater buttons?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

DamnataAnimus

Post Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:34 am

How can I move the keymaps/repeater buttons?

The isboxer GUI toggle doesnt allow me to move them as it used to (IIRC).

Additionally, does Shift mouse 1 actually work to swap to the next client? Because for me it does nothing, nor does chift q. Ideally I want to have the hotkey set to something easily reachable (that does not conflict with my existing keymaps :p) I also tried just q which didnt work either I am guessing something else is causing this issue.

Here is a link to current isboxer profile (yes its fairly simple but it does what i want it to do mostly)
<<

DamnataAnimus

Post Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:34 am

Re: How can I move the keymaps/repeater buttons?

https://pastebin.com/raw/eXqFyucV

Didnt include link nor could I see an edit option so i just did another post.
Last edited by bob on Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: set to raw pastebin link as was detecting as actionscript and took ages to load...
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:27 pm

so, CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+G, definitely allows you to move the ISBoxer assets around. And also SHIFT+Mouse1 could be used for Next Window if it was so configured.

Your problems seem remarkably similar to a couple of others who have had partially patched InnerSpace versions.
I suggest you run the following command from a WIN+R (run) box after a reboot and before loading InnerSpace. It'll want to elevate. Let it.
Code:
"%programdata%\Lavish Software\utils\lavishbuild" install innerspace live "1.16 build 6336"

If that doesn't work, backup your profile (File -> Save As), and delete the InnerSpace folder and reinstall from a download (you should download the installer file locally, and select Run as Admin, rather than Run direct from the site - this avoids any possibility of something going wrong).
<<

DamnataAnimus

Post Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:23 am

Thanks I'll give that a try next time im at my pc.

What setting so you normally use on pastebin? Curious because i dont have the problem of long load times mostly not because I didn't believe you. It will help the next time i need to use it too. Nm saw the setting used when you edited the post but im kind of blind sometimes lol
<<

bob

Post Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:50 pm

DamnataAnimus wrote:What setting so you normally use on pastebin?

To get profiles we just grab the raw text as you spotted.
For some reason the javascript they use for the wonderful colourisation can be slow on some browsers, especially when the selected/detected "type" is not correct. It's also pretty bad when you select XML and it is malformed.
<<

DamnataAnimus

Post Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:36 pm

Ok so I tried that command and it said install path required so I swapped this line "%programdata%\Lavish Software\utils\lavishbuild" for my install location ("C:\Program Files (x86)\InnerSpace") and nothing happened what did I do wrong?
<<

bob

Post Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:46 pm

Sounds like something is FUBAR and you may need to try option 2

bob wrote:If that doesn't work, backup your profile (File -> Save As), and delete the InnerSpace folder and reinstall from a download (you should download the installer file locally, and select Run as Admin, rather than Run direct from the site - this avoids any possibility of something going wrong).
<<

DamnataAnimus

Post Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:13 pm

OK thanks ill try that now

Alas after downloading the entire package and doing a full reinstall It still wont swap to the next window and I have no idea why

It did however fix it so i could move the keymapsand broadcast menus

Thank you.

Return to General