FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ISBoxer Broadcast for sec after turning it off.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

meinhof

Post Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:07 pm

ISBoxer Broadcast for sec after turning it off.

GAME: WOW
So sometimes isboxer keep broadcasting for a second or so after turning it off.
I have a team of 4 char that shouldnt move and my main running around pulling stuff. when its time to loot I stack on the slaves, activate broadcast, rightclick 2 or 3 times, Deactivated broadcast and start pulling again.
Prob is sometimes all the slaves starts moving for a sec even after broadcasting has been turned off.
any ideas how to fix this?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:23 pm

Re: ISBoxer Broadcast for sec after turning it off.

Seems extremely unlikely that the Broadcasting On/Off is the cause of your issue.
There have been cases known when someone has configured a Send Next Click Action, and trigger that, without clicking, and it leaves the mouse broadcast enabled because they don't click. But unbound keys (i.e. ones which normally just fall through to the active window). No.
To get what you are suggesting would require very slow processing to be occurring within InnerSpace/ISboxer. This might be possible if you have a poor CPU strategy, but that seems unlikely. It could also be due to something else running on your system. And it could be something in your ISBoxer profile.

So,
1. check to make sure that InnerSpace is not doing anything too strenuous. It's normal CPU usage is <1% if you happen to be looking at taskmanager or some other similar monitoring software.
2. Show us your profile.
3. Get a compatibility diagnostic.
<<

meinhof

Post Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:40 am

profile: https://pastebin.com/JRxPC9Va
compatibility: https://pastebin.com/c33hgAdQ

It is indeed possible that it is not a Broadcast actually, like you said, Because sometimes i think they dont go in the direction that i moved. But i never see them move actually, it always when I comeback after pulling couple mob that i see they moved 10-20 yards.
Ill try to get it on video actually.
thx for the reply

EDIT: Ignore char set "les42" -- Im using char set "MEIN"
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:50 am

ok, this might be rather simple.

Assuming you have an AZERTY keyboard layout, then the Z key is presumably your move forward, which you have bound to a broadcast action, under ISB42 - Always On. It's not quite setup for movement, but each of your toons would get a keypress and move a step or two each time you hit it from your main.

Delete this and the problem should go away. If you actually want this for other reasons, then set the hotkey to something other than what you would normally press to move. Like SHIFT+Z or ALT+Z etc.
<<

meinhof

Post Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:14 pm

nah im using regular qwerty keyboard and my Z is my mount up accross all my toons. So i never use it while actually farming.
I had it happen yesterday again and it was right after i had whispered someone. I didnt use the broadcast option before it happend.
Its not big deal atm, It only happend once in 2 hours yesterday, Maybe it happens when i have a fps drops or something. ill still try to get it on video.

Return to General