FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Innerspace Not Loading

Moderator: MiRai

<<

mamypoko

Post Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:45 am

Innerspace Not Loading

Hi guys, I've been using ISBoxer for about 3 years now, but today I was unable to launch Innerspace (kept closing on it's own)

I uninstalled the original installation, and while using the Isboxer Installer, it keeps getting stuck here.

I did try to launch Innerspace on its own, and it sometimes shows this, but then stops after.

Anything else I could try?

Thank you.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:29 am

Re: Innerspace Not Loading

Nothing shows after "Build Download begins..."?

1. Try running the ISBoxer installer as Administrator
2. Try pressing Windows+R and paste this in the Run box:
Code:
"%programdata%\lavish software\utils\lavishbuild.exe" install innerspace live "1.16 build 6336" "C:\program files (x86)\InnerSpace"
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:48 am

I would also be interested in Trace Diagnostics from ISBoxer's Help menu, from a LavishBuild.exe that seems to be doing nothing after it says "Build Download begins...". Trace Diagnostics produces a .dmp file which you can e-mail to lax@lavishsoft.com.

Alternatively if you don't have ISBoxer fully installed to be able to d othat, press Ctrl+Shift+Escape to pull up Task Manager, then go to the Details tab, right click LavishBuild.exe and select "Create dump file" -- this is basically the same thing.
<<

mamypoko

Post Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:33 pm

Hi Lax, sorry was asleep as I'm in Asia.

I tried it again this morning, and the dialog did try to download more files, and after a few resets, it finally loaded properly and I could run my instances already. I will send you the dump log later today.

Joey

Return to General