FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Not getting Authenticator/E-Mail Code

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Tanked

Post Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:35 pm

Not getting Authenticator/E-Mail Code

I'm a long time user and this just happened today. Innerspace says I need to input a code they will send me but the code never shows up in my e mail. I'm paid up for another 6 months.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:47 pm

Re: Not getting Authenticator/E-Mail Code

Looks like you're using Hotmail? You should just need to check your junk/spam folder. This also applies to msn, outlook, and live e-mails. These mail servers report that the message is successfully sent, so if it can't be found I can only point to junk/spam. (Assuming you're looking at the correct e-mail account.)

For others finding this thread and looking for info, if you're using roadrunner / spectrum / charter e-mails this provider drops e-mails and has no proper resolution for the issue. For people with those e-mail providers I recommend going to https://www.lavishsoft.com/account and switching the e-mail on your account to a different e-mail provider.
<<

Tanked

Post Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:04 pm

Re: Not getting Authenticator/E-Mail Code

Many thanks for the quick reply. It took me an hour of googling and messing with hotmail until I found the junk mail folder.

For whatever reasons Hotmail (for the last year anyway) has come up in a streamlined display that showed me only certain e mails. I eventually got to the main screen of hotmail where I found your e mails. This kind of thing probably only happens to me lol.

Return to General