FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New user experiencing issues

Moderator: MiRai

<<

TheLandrew

Post Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:32 am

New user experiencing issues

I have followed the quick setup guide for WoW several times, but to no avail, I cannot get all my toons to do anything other than follow. No attacking when the primary attacks, cannot interact with target. Below is a pastebin of the current configuration. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

https://pastebin.com/KvPqJd2b

Thanks,
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:50 am

Re: New user experiencing issues

Hi, and welcome.

There is nothing specifically out of the ordinary with your profile. So, if your main takes a target and you press ALT+A, do all the slaves take a target? If so, we can move on.

The thing to note with multiboxing is it is all about keystrokes. I.e. you really need to be a keyboard player, rather than a mouse clicker and pointer. You can use ISBoxer to be a clicker, but it works so much better if you can be a keypresser instead. That said. If the ALT+A works, then the default setup configures the 1 to = keys on the top of the keyboard to be an Assist + Broadcast, so your toons should all Assist your main (i.e. take the same target), and then all receive the keystroke you are hitting (e.g. 1 if you hit the 1 key), and thus perform the action assigned to the 1 key in their respective game windows (this is usually the main action bar, but it is possible to unbind this!).

So. The trick to your issue is to figure out what doesn't work as expected and go from there.

Return to General