FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

IWT help needed

Moderator: MiRai

<<

testerxxx

Post Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:32 am

IWT help needed

I have been watching MiRai videos none stop and have learned a lot. I have been able to figure out most problems ive run into. This has totally baffled me though. I can not get my IWT Action group to behave. Somewhere between Assist Me and IWT i just cant get my melee to walk up to the npc first. This is a learn as i go project and everything else is working as intended. I just cant figure out what im doing wrong with IWT. I've watched all the IWT videos several times and followed them point by point. I've tried every combo I could. Please set me straight...thanks

Here is my profile. It is very long because as I learn I'm setting it up to easily add toon/class I don't curently have also. Its also a hot l mess, please forgive me for that.

https://pastebin.com/NyEej7q5
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:51 am

Re: IWT help needed

I would guess that it's because you've deleted a key component of the setup itself, which are the two Mapped Keys that toggle Click-to-Move on and off, as well as the two WoW macros that are used by them. If you look at your custom-created IWT Mapped Key for melee, you'll see that two of the Actions have <NO MAPPED KEY> listed there, and that's because the CTM Mapped Keys have been removed.

Unfortunately, it's not as simple as just pasting those Mapped Keys back in because the macros are still missing. So, you're going to have to open up a new instance of ISBoxer alongside the one that's already running, re-run the Quick Setup Wizard, and then copy and paste these things back into your main profile, in the following order:

1) Copy the two macros from the Game Helpers section
    2) Copy the two Mapped Keys from the "ISB42 - WoW" Key Map
    3) Verify that CTM is still properly assigned in all of the IWT Mapped Keys in the "ISB42 - Party" Key Map, and if not, then re-assign it where necessary
<<

testerxxx

Post Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:36 pm

Re: IWT help needed

MiRai, you hit the nail right on the head. That is exactly what it was. After I added those things back in my druid worked perfectly. I had to straighten out a few things to get my dk on track but she is working as intended too. Getting that down was a world of help on dmg but it sure made a mess of getting my ranged out of the way of npc aoe. That was a simple fix though. I just put them in a atg and key bound them to follow, leaving the tanks hammering away on their target.

Thank you soooo much for the help.

Return to General