FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Fallout 76

Moderator: MiRai

<<

ordogg

Post Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:08 am

Fallout 76

I know its early, but will there be support for Fallout 76?
I will use the trial of ISboxer to test, but wanted to check
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:18 am

Re: Fallout 76

We don't really know until we have access to the game, and/or until there is a policy stated on multiboxing.

The answer for any future game is always "yes, probably" until we find out a reason for it to be no. Those reasons might be that multiboxing is prohibited, or that they use a certain anti-cheat like GameGuard, etc.

Elder Scrolls Online -- also a Bethesda game -- is supported by ISBoxer, though mutiboxed gameplay is difficult. Without knowing anything else in advance, I would expect similar from Fallout 76
<<

ussmbox

Post Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:05 pm

lax wrote:We don't really know until we have access to the game, and/or until there is a policy stated on multiboxing.

The answer for any future game is always "yes, probably" until we find out a reason for it to be no. Those reasons might be that multiboxing is prohibited, or that they use a certain anti-cheat like GameGuard, etc.

Elder Scrolls Online -- also a Bethesda game -- is supported by ISBoxer, though mutiboxed gameplay is difficult. Without knowing anything else in advance, I would expect similar from Fallout 76

Hello.

I am curious of you support Fallout now that it is out. The game does have some advantages of running a second account, although you won't really be activly playing on it. Just to use as a mule account/gain group bonuses while the second account is inactive.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:55 pm

Yes, Fallout 76 works. :)

Return to General