FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[WoW] Lagging out slaves while pressing buttons

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Totalbug

Post Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:35 pm

Lagging out slaves while pressing buttons

So i just started playing a bit of wow again(private server), and i figured I'd try multiboxing again.
But for some reason whenever i spam my skills (IWT + CTM paladins), all my slaves lagg out. This lagg only seems to occur when there's a decent amount of other players around, though i suspect it happens when im "solo" playing as well, just not noticed it. It ends up causing my slaves to lagg out so much that they run in place on my master screen.

I've not done any custom buttons or clicks, just ran the wizard and started playing. I have added 2 repeater regions, but they dont seem to lag me out.

isboxer etc etc is up to date. only addons i have are isboxer, vuhdo and jamba.

Any1 know a fix for this?

EDIT: Not sure if this is game specific, as i havent tested it in any other games
<<

Totalbug

Post Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:57 pm

Re: Lagging out slaves while pressing buttons

After testing out the problem a lot myself, I found the problem. Constantly enabling or disalbing click to move caused my slaves to lagg out.

Anyone know of a way to enable and disable click to move based on which screen is currently active/master?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:40 pm

Re: Lagging out slaves while pressing buttons

Totalbug wrote:Anyone know of a way to enable and disable click to move based on which screen is currently active/master?

You would need to create a Mapped Key with two Actions—one that enables CTM on All w/ Current, and another that disables it on Window:Current—and then assign it to the " Do this Mapped Key" portion of the "When I switch to this character..." section, located under each Slot of your Character Set.

Return to General