FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

switch between screens with FX doesnt work

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Mischoo

Post Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:47 am

switch between screens with FX doesnt work

hey guys, i was watching a video on youtube and wanted to recreate this on my own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hntr1IE1Xgc

"Video FX — VFX Layouts"

i got it to work with 4 screens (i have only 4 chars) my only problem is .. i cant click on the little windows to switch between the chars.
at the very end of the video hes sayin you have to add "Swap SLOTS" and theres a difference i saw.
"JambaMaster" is on my ISBoxer @ "Game Helpers -> World of Warcraft"
his "JambaMaster" is on "Always On" is this the reason why?

toggle between screens with shortcuts work (like F1, F2, etc.). "Video FX Focus" @ "Mouse1" or any other key doesnt work.
What do i miss? :/

(sorry for my bad english..)

Edit: okay, i found a big mistake i made ..
i missed to make "destroy" actions for every window. i missed that part at all.
after adding them, adding the Mapped Keys in my char set and export them to inner my DxNothing window is showing all 4 windows.
clicking on a little window still doesnt work. switching with F1-F4 to my other chars ends in blackscreen @ DxNothing window and re-appears by reloading ._.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:59 am

Re: switch between screens with FX doesnt work

Mischoo wrote:clicking on a little window still doesnt work. switching with F1-F4 to my other chars ends in blackscreen @ DxNothing window and re-appears by reloading ._.

The default Video FX Focus Hotkey is Alt+Mouse1 (left mouse button), and it can be changed in your Character Set options.
<<

Mischoo

Post Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:26 pm

MiRai wrote:The default Video FX Focus Hotkey is Alt+Mouse1 (left mouse button), and it can be changed in your Character Set options.

like i sayd:

"Video FX Focus" @ "Mouse1" or any other key doesnt work.

but thanks for the help :) i finaly found the solution .. the problem was the "VFX Create" ..
in the Video Multiboxology didnt show you have to "Enable Video FX Focus Hotkey" (YES .. i know .. my mistake :D) .. after 8 times looking at the full video and checking for mistakes i finaly saw it.
workin like a charme:)

edit: hell, this is you?! thanks for your vids man! i rly like 'em! :)
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:22 pm

Mischoo wrote:like i sayd:
"Video FX Focus" @ "Mouse1" or any other key doesnt work.

Apologies - I noticed the edit and just jumped down to that since you started by saying you fixed everything except for that. I'm pretty sure that I failed to mention the VFX Focus Hotkey in that video (or at least show it), so that's immediately what came to mind.

Mischoo wrote:edit: hell, this is you?! thanks for your vids man! i rly like 'em! :)

That would be me, and thanks. :)

Return to General