FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Duplicate windows with Video FX

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Lumify

Post Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:21 pm

Duplicate windows with Video FX

After several hours, I've managed to start ISBoxer, and I'm forced to use Video FX because my laptop uses two graphics cards. When EVE starts, two sets of windows appear: the ones resized properly to fit DXNothing, and a second set of identical duplicate windows that try to force themselves to top. It's nearly impossible to switch to the resized windows. I've changed to windowed mode, and this did nothing. IRC/Discord is dead. Is there a solution or a better way to do this that doesn't involve hours of studying obscure problems with the most popular multiboxing software available? Is this a planned feature?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:01 pm

Re: Duplicate windows with Video FX

IRC/Discord is dead.

Seriously? We've been supporting you over IRC/Discord for 4+ hours. Your post does not even attempt to acknowledge this, in fact you're implying that we've not had any conversation at all prior to this post. That's not exactly good faith there.

Is this a planned feature?

Is ... what a planned feature?

When EVE starts, two sets of windows appear: the ones resized properly to fit DXNothing, and a second set of identical duplicate windows that try to force themselves to top

From part of your IRC discussion with one of our staff:
This isn't at all how it runs for me. I have a set of smaller windows on top of the DXNothing, and then copies of those windows in fullscreen running at the same time

We don't know what you did to make this happen. Did make changes to your Window Layout after using the wizard? You can probably delete your Window Layout, and create it again for the fix.

Return to General