FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Fresh Start ?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

boostab

Post Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:42 pm

Fresh Start ?

So some how I manged to messed thing's up I had updated my Video drivers and some how install the wrong one , so reinstalled every thing and still having the same issues , 1st error was my Max Foreground and Background where set at 8 so I unchecked the box and then every time after I try to load it act like its loading and no luck , so I removed Isboxer and the folder and when I do a reinstall it still has all my characters on the drop down menu , witch It I thought I had to log on wow 1st so it can remember all my toon's so I reinstalled 3 times and still no luck trying to make sure I delete every thing and do a clean install I am wondering if I have to delete my WTF folder in wow as well ?

Thanks Boosta
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:01 pm

Re: Fresh Start ?

You could just try deleting the CONFIG-CHARNAME.WTF files from your WoW/WTF folder where CHARNAME is the name of your characters. You can leave the Config.wtf, as this is not used by ISBoxer teams.

You might also try getting a Compatibility Diagnostic. Just in case it is something else.
http://isboxer.com/wiki/Diagnostics
<<

boostab

Post Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:07 pm

Thanks for the quick reply I did try to do a Diagnostics I as getting an error so I just deleted every thing I will give all this a try and keep you posted thanks again .
<<

boostab

Post Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:20 pm

Here is an error I am getting on install ?

<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:24 pm

Try a restart of your computer so any instances of Inner Space that are hanging around in the background are correctly shutdown and not running. Do your install before trying to start ISBoxer or InnerSpace.
<<

boostab

Post Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:25 pm

will do thanks.
<<

boostab

Post Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:16 pm

I got it up and running . So what I did is add new game and used World Of Warcraft Launcher as the path and now every thing is up and running once again thank you for all your help and quick response time .

have a great evening Boosta

Return to General