FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Follow and Assist not working

Moderator: MiRai

<<

HH_CoMaNdO

Post Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:22 am

Follow and Assist not working

Well,

My Assist/Follow is just not working. The repeater is working (when i press 1, everybody press 1 etc) but it just doesnt follow or assist.

1) They have nothing binded that shouldnt be binded in-game. Tried to change assist from Alt+A to F9 just to make sure was not the "alt" stuff. Didnt work.

2) I have cleared configuration and started again from scratch, still not being able to make it work.

3) I have always been using IsBoxer in another 5-man setup that has always been working flawless. This is happening now that i changed the setup for another 5-man (4 different characters, 1 still the same). But as i said, i cleared so i have just this new setup on the configuration. Dont knhow what is happening.

Im having a problem to share my configuration also, when i click "Copy IsBoxer Toolkit to Clipboard" it doesnt give me a straight link like i see ppl posting here, it gives me an enormous list of codes that i cant paste here due to excess of characters.
<<

jabberie

Post Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:29 am

Re: Follow and Assist not working

Is the ISboxer addon turned on?
Do you get any Red Error text on the slaves?

HH_CoMaNdO wrote:Well,

My Assist/Follow is just not working. The repeater is working (when i press 1, everybody press 1 etc) but it just doesnt follow or assist.

1) They have nothing binded that shouldnt be binded in-game. Tried to change assist from Alt+A to F9 just to make sure was not the "alt" stuff. Didnt work.

2) I have cleared configuration and started again from scratch, still not being able to make it work.

3) I have always been using IsBoxer in another 5-man setup that has always been working flawless. This is happening now that i changed the setup for another 5-man (4 different characters, 1 still the same). But as i said, i cleared so i have just this new setup on the configuration. Dont knhow what is happening.

Im having a problem to share my configuration also, when i click "Copy IsBoxer Toolkit to Clipboard" it doesnt give me a straight link like i see ppl posting here, it gives me an enormous list of codes that i cant paste here due to excess of characters.
<<

HH_CoMaNdO

Post Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:44 am

IsBoxer and Jamba addons both ON.

No red text warnings.
<<

jabberie

Post Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:48 am

The copy profile is xml, you can use https://ybin.me/ to create the linkable copy

HH_CoMaNdO wrote:IsBoxer and Jamba addons both ON.

No red text warnings.
<<

HH_CoMaNdO

Post Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:50 am

Invite team (shit+alt+i) also not working

https://ybin.me/p/acc691f82f0ff5ae#wQLe ... 8JD86pZ9s=

thankx
<<

jabberie

Post Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:54 am

Tbh, sounds like the addon is off but show me your profile aswell please.

HH_CoMaNdO wrote:Invite team (shit+alt+i) also not working

Export, reload ui, and then check for 100% sure that the ISboxer addon is active on all characters please.
There is nothing wrong with that profile.

After that, go to slot 2 and press Shift + F11
Slot 2 should follow Slot 1 with that keybind.
Watch for Red Error Text (also make sure that it's not hidden, do something that would cause red text normally to check.)

HH_CoMaNdO wrote:https://ybin.me/p/acc691f82f0ff5ae#wQLexLscSzhsxN69DEDlyS8SbTn3YK1ub98JD86pZ9s=

thankx
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:38 am

1) Are you playing on a private server? If so, then this applies:
http://isboxer.com/wiki/FAQ#Will_this_w ... _server.3F

2) Don't start your Character Set name with a number.

3) If 1 doesn't apply and 2 doesn't change anything, then are you 110% certain that the ISBoxer add-on is enabled on every character? If it is, then it will print out information in the chat window when you log into the game world. What does it say?
<<

HH_CoMaNdO

Post Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:28 am

1) Yeah, im playing on a private server but there´s 0% chance of that being the problem since i have another setup that works as intended. Juste tested it now and it is working (follow, assists, interact, everything working). So the problem is not the private server.

2) This other setup i use starts with number and i have no problem with it. But is a number followed by letter like "4DK+Pally". I will change this new one and see what happens.

3) IsBoxer and Jamba addons im 100% positive they are ON with nothing that could interrupt them to work properly since i just tested out my other setup with the same addons ON and it worked.

I Dunno why my JAMBA dont recognize my new team (had to do it manually). When i change my character JAMBA is not changing the master aswell as it should. Well, there´s definitely a problem with the addon. I have to leave for a while now, i will try to clear it and make the setup again without the number and see what happens.
<<

jabberie

Post Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:26 pm

HH_CoMaNdO wrote:1) Yeah, im playing on a private server but there´s 0% chance of that being the problem since i have another setup that works as intended. Juste tested it now and it is working (follow, assists, interact, everything working). So the problem is not the private server.

2) This other setup i use starts with number and i have no problem with it. But is a number followed by letter like "4DK+Pally". I will change this new one and see what happens.

3) IsBoxer and Jamba addons im 100% positive they are ON with nothing that could interrupt them to work properly since i just tested out my other setup with the same addons ON and it worked.

I Dunno why my JAMBA dont recognize my new team (had to do it manually). When i change my character JAMBA is not changing the master aswell as it should. Well, there´s definitely a problem with the addon. I have to leave for a while now, i will try to clear it and make the setup again without the number and see what happens.

So Jamba was not filled in when you launched the team for the first time? You're not using the correct World of Warcraft install is my next guess. The reason it seems like the addon is off is because you're not exporting to it.
<<

HH_CoMaNdO

Post Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:51 pm

Well it started working!

I manually crafted the team in the Jamba UI in-game, then closed everything, then cleared and made a new profile, and it worked.

I think the problem was that i wasnt with the role team in the first trials. I had to go with all of them, then configurate jamba manually. Well, at least it worked for me.

Thanks for the help everyone.

edit: Forgot to mention that i renamed the team, without numbers. Dont knhow if that alone solved it.

Return to General