FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Can I get someone to approve my beta access?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

ctark

Post Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:33 am

Can I get someone to approve my beta access?

Didn't see a relevant forum to post this in so apologies if this is the wrong one. Thanks!
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:50 am

Re: Can I get someone to approve my beta access?

There are several pending requests for beta access that will be approved when there's a new alpha or beta version available to test. :)

Sorry about the wait in the meantime, but the last ISBoxer 2 Alpha version available to testers is completely different than what is currently available to my staff in internal testing this week. There is no point to downloading that version at this time.

Is there a problem you were hoping to solve by being able to access the (old) alpha?

... with that said, I am planning to share an early Alpha version very soon, and you'll probably get an e-mail from the beta group acceptance the moment that is available. :)
<<

ctark

Post Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:42 pm

Re: Can I get someone to approve my beta access?

No, I've been a long time user but have not used the software in awhile. I'm testing a new game game that is in pre-alpha at the moment and I've also built my own cloud gaming server specifically with this game in mind. I had lots of quirky idea's i wanted to test using ISBoxer to see if I could get it to fit my needs. Thanks for the reply!

By the way, take a look at Crowfall at some point. Its a fantasy based MMO that has a flavor of EVE mixed in. A lot of us that are playing right now have over 10 accounts which is why I came back to mess with ISboxer a little bit. My crafting sessions across multiple accounts get pretty convoluted so the window management portion of ISboxer is pretty appealing. I dont plan to do any key cloning.

Return to General