FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Getting my 2 clients to move the same

Moderator: MiRai

<<

g00ns

Post Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:37 pm

Getting my 2 clients to move the same

Im playing AruaRose online
I set up isBoxer to start up 2 clients, which it does, then when broadcaster is ON, it moves to mouse equally, in both screens.
Question one is, When i click, it clicks on both screens but the characters do not move in sync, Its like both screens are at different camera angles and its never gonna click and move the same place on both characters. How do i fix that,
NExt Question is WIndow Layout,
How do i make my window layout side by side because in-Game, The one box at the bottom is small. And I cant tab over to it by pressing Cntrl Alt 1 or 2
Nothing happens when i do that, And the UI in AruaRose is hanging off the bottom a bit.

How do i lock both clients so that its at the same angles so when i click somewhere it will click on both clients at the same place.

Thanks!
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:37 pm

Re: Getting my 2 clients to move the same

g00ns wrote:Question one is, When i click, it clicks on both screens but the characters do not move in sync, Its like both screens are at different camera angles and its never gonna click and move the same place on both characters. How do i fix that,
Don't use broadcasting in a 3d world where the views are not the same. Works OK in an isometric perspective world, like Diablo3, but not in most MMOs. This is why we use Follow and Assist commands. If the game doesn't have these, then your stuck in a sucky world of moving around very slowly on each screen.

g00ns wrote:How do i make my window layout side by side because in-Game, The one box at the bottom is small.
You will need to edit the Window Layout manually. You can select your Window Layout in the top left, in the lower left select Regions, and in the lower right, you can adjust the Window Layout settings.

g00ns wrote:And I cant tab over to it by pressing Cntrl Alt 1 or 2
If you have an AltGr key, and you ticked that box in the Quick Setup Wizard, then this would turn off this function. You can set hotkeys for this by selecting your Character Set in the top left, and in the lower left, select a Slot number, and in the lower right, on the General tab, set a "Hotkey to Switch to this Character".

g00ns wrote:And the UI in AruaRose is hanging off the bottom a bit.
You might have Windows Display Scaling set to something other than 100%. You can either set it to 100%, or you can set application compatibility on your game to enable the "Override high DPI scaling behaviour" and set this to "System".

g00ns wrote:How do i lock both clients so that its at the same angles so when i click somewhere it will click on both clients at the same place.
Idk, how would you do that without ISBoxer, because you would do it the same way with ISBoxer.
<<

g00ns

Post Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:04 pm

I really appricate the fast replys, you guys rock.
Now Is there someway we can skype or discord or something so i can show you what im doing cause mind you istarted today andmy brain hurts from trying to figure out with the tutorials. I would really appreciate it if you could guide me through and tell me what im doing wrong so i can understand the program more fully.

Thanks Bob. PM ME On private chat if its possible to discord or skype so i can show you physically
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:12 pm

There is the ISBoxer discord.... https://discord.me/isboxer

It has several channels that might be appropriate, and people to help out.

I may not be able to personally handle your enquires, on a real time basis, for multiple reasons. It's also a game I am unfamiliar with, however, the basic inclusion of an in game keybind for Follow and/or Assist would go a long way to managing multiple characters. Even an in game macro system that allows those two commands would help.

Return to General