FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Trying to get things set up ... problems

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Gnome on a stick

Post Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:04 am

Trying to get things set up ... problems

I am returning to gaming and using ISBoxer, I have installed the program, set up a trial scription for now, went to options - preferences, made a profile for each of my accounts.

1) Where do i select how i want the windows laid out, into the 4 quarter sections or 1 bigger window with smaller windows ?
2) How do i set up a profile to open more than one account ... like open this 3box setup or click on this to open that 4box setup ?
3) how do you get rid of the title bar ontop of each section ?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:19 pm

Re: Trying to get things set up ... problems

You've looked at the manual? http://isboxer.com/wiki/Main_Page
How about a Quick Setup Guide for your game?
The Quick Setup Wizard will be doing all of what you need initially.

Also:
Gnome on a stick wrote:went to options - preferences, made a profile for each of my accounts.
wut? I guess this almost sounds EVE like.
<<

Gnome on a stick

Post Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:49 pm

I had WinEQ 2.0 installed .....

I installed ISBoxer Bundle Installer, so now i have Inner Space and ISBoxer Suite on my desktop. I have added some characters and made some teams. So questions 1 and 2 are fixed, now onto question 3 and a few more i might come up with. Thanks Bob.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:23 pm

Gnome on a stick wrote:3) how do you get rid of the title bar ontop of each section ?

Each "section," as in... each game client? If that's what you're referring to, then I assume all you would need to do is create a Window Layout. This would have been a step during the Quick Setup Wizard, but you can re-run it at anytime by accessing it under the Wizards menu.
<<

bob

Post Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:21 pm

If you get title bars on the Windows, then it sounds like you've changed that in the Window Layout options, or you are not launching the team with ISBoxer.

To launch with ISBoxer, right click the InnerSpace icon in the System Tray/Notification Area, select ISBoxer Character Sets -> name of your team.
<<

Gnome on a stick

Post Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:53 pm

1) In the upper left corner, there is an A with green arrows going to another A-Z, what are they for and how to i remove them.
2) Also to remove the FPS there too.
3) How do i minimize the screens to reach my desktop ?
<<

bob

Post Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:28 pm

1) if you click on them, then the Enable/Disable broadcasting or keymaps (depending on the button). Saves you pressing ALT+SHIFT+R and ALT+SHIFT+M. You can remove them by selecting your Character Set in the top left of the Toolkit, in the lower left select Menus, in the lower right, unhighlight the Toggles menu. Export to InnerSpace.
2) Select your Character Set in the top left of the toolkit, in the lower right, make sure the General page is showing. Tick the Hide FPS Indicator option. Export to InnerSpace.
3) WIN+D
<<

Gnome on a stick

Post Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:06 am

Thanks Bob, Just how any questions should be answered, easy and direct. That was simple.

Return to General