FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Issue with Keymap

Moderator: MiRai

<<

angelebz

Post Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:41 pm

Issue with Keymap

Hi friends, I was able to fix the problem I had with the macros, creating a new way to fix the problem, but now I have another. My characters work with the default ISB42 configuration, they interact, they follow me properly, but in the attacks with the secondary character, it does not activate the configured keymap, it only makes a default attack default.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:32 am

Re: Issue with Keymap

If you need assistance with anything in your profile, you need to share it. I will also ask that, after sharing your profile, you also point us to where we need to look, as your original statement is somewhat vague.
<<

angelebz

Post Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:07 pm

Re: Issue with Keymap

MiRai wrote:If you need assistance with anything in your profile, you need to share it. I will also ask that, after sharing your profile, you also point us to where we need to look, as your original statement is somewhat vague.

Certainly you are right at that point, I made clear to my data and I did it again from 0. Now they work perfectly, but I do not know how to activate the secondary character, that is, my tank does its rotations but my secondary character in this case the warrior it remains inactive, when I have configured its key map in the same way.

Return to General