FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Macros Issues

Moderator: MiRai

<<

angelebz

Post Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:50 pm

Macros Issues

Hello! Im new with this software and im trying to setup a team, I am using a script of one of your videos, since I want a group of 3, a healer that is relatively simple with Video sourcer / viewer settings, but when I go to the warrior to configure the macros I really suffer since I do not understand much about because they ask for Keybidings for these, whatever they use, they give me a lot of errors in the game and they disable the attack that the paladin tank usually did.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:58 pm

Re: Macros Issues

angelebz wrote:I am using a script of one of your videos
what script?
angelebz wrote:when I go to the warrior to configure the macros I really suffer since I do not understand much about because they ask for Keybidings for these
not sure what you mean here. If you mean in game, then you can't really configure your healer macros on your Warrior. You configure your healer stuff on your healer, and then tell ISBoxer to send the appropriate key combination to the Healer (or use VideoFX Source/Viewers passthrough while the mouse is over the viewer on your Warrior.
angelebz wrote:they give me a lot of errors in the game and they disable the attack that the paladin tank usually did.
This is probably you double binding in use key combinations to macros and the default key bindings in the game.
<<

angelebz

Post Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:27 pm

I apologize if I was vague in the question. I used the script of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVYm64gEtrM&t=602s The healer and the tank are not a problem since they work correctly, but I can not activate the macros for the warrior correctly and I do not see any advanced guide that mentions the subject.
<<

bob

Post Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:28 pm

If you are creating macros in the ISBoxer Game Helper -> Macro Sets, then each macro in a set will need to have an individual Key Combination which will be used in the game to trigger the macro. This Key Combination cannot be used already in game for in game key bindings or other addons, and cannot be used by any other ISBoxer Game Helper -> Macro set that the same character will be loading.

i.e. if you have multiple ISBoxer Macro Sets, make sure they are assigned to the appropriate characters. Some ISBoxer Macro Sets might be assigned to a character set, which means all characters in that set gets them, so if you have multiple macro sets using the same key combinations these will conflict, and you will need to probably change it so they do not, or if these are character specific, assign to the character and not the character set.
<<

angelebz

Post Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:33 pm

bob wrote:If you are creating macros in the ISBoxer Game Helper -> Macro Sets, then each macro in a set will need to have an individual Key Combination which will be used in the game to trigger the macro. This Key Combination cannot be used already in game for in game key bindings or other addons, and cannot be used by any other ISBoxer Game Helper -> Macro set that the same character will be loading.

i.e. if you have multiple ISBoxer Macro Sets, make sure they are assigned to the appropriate characters. Some ISBoxer Macro Sets might be assigned to a character set, which means all characters in that set gets them, so if you have multiple macro sets using the same key combinations these will conflict, and you will need to probably change it so they do not, or if these are character specific, assign to the character and not the character set.

I'm making it work, but Fourious Slash is getting repeating over and over. Can you help me out with this?

/stopmacro [@target,noexists][noharm][dead]
/use Furious Slash
<<

bob

Post Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:44 pm

Your problem is more likely to be in your rotation. You'll need to share your profile.
<<

angelebz

Post Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:56 pm

bob wrote:Your problem is more likely to be in your rotation. You'll need to share your profile.

https://pastebin.com/0DkkygAD

Thanks for the time you spending to help me out.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:29 am

You stated in another thread that you resolved your issue, but I feel the need to say that the profile, as you have provided in this thread, is a gigantic mess.

1) You are mixing my old Pro System profile with a non-Pro ISB42 template, and this is going to cause nothing short of a headache.
2) You have Hotkeys assigned in several areas they should not be—Action Bar Key Map, Class-Spec Key Maps, and Virtualized Combat (not that those do anything).
3) You have re-used multiple Hotkeys across several different Key Maps. For example, the "2" key is used as a Hotkey in five different Key Maps: Combat Hotkeys, Paladin - Protection, ISB42 - Combat Broadcast Hotkeys, Warrior - Fury, and Virtualized Combat.
4) If you are attempting to use the Pro System, the majority of your characters are not assigned Virtual Mapped Keys at the Character level.
5) Several wizard-generated macros in ISBoxer are sharing Key Combinations (although not technically an issue at this time).
6) Class macro set is assigned to one of your Character Sets, rather than just characters of that class.

If you are unfamiliar with the basic setup of ISBoxer, then trying to use any of the profiles I've provided in the Pro System video series is unlikely going to help you, and I do not provide those profiles in the descriptions of certain videos so that they can be used as a starting template profile for new multiboxers. My recommendation is that you either clear your profile (File > Clear) or back it up (File > Save As), and start fresh with the standard Quick Start Guide.

Return to General