FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

WOW - 2 x 4 man teams

Moderator: MiRai

<<

horlicks

Post Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:27 am

WOW - 2 x 4 man teams

I'm looking for some help with man 8 run levelling/farming setup.

I'd like to have 2 x 4 man teams for quest completion purposes. Right now I manually create the second team of three and everything works pretty well. The second team follow my assigned leader well. The only problem is if I want to switch the leader to one of the toons from the second team it doesn't work. I can make any of the four from team 1 the leader easily with the standard ALT+F but not on the other team. Reason I want this is for questing sometimes I need to make sure Team 2 gets the tag first for whatever reason and it would be a big help to be able to toggle lead from either team. Is there a way to address this from my config?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:49 am

Re: WOW - 2 x 4 man teams

1) Are the characters all on the same realm? If not, do they all have the proper realm assigned to them?
2) Did you use the Quick Setup Wizard to create your 8-Slot Character Set? If not, then the FTL modifiers will not be properly assigned. If so, then simply resetting your in-game key binds back to default should do the trick, since it would probably be a conflicting key bind.

Otherwise, if the above doesn't cover it, then you can share your profile, if you'd like.

Return to General