FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Problems getting started with ISBoxer

Moderator: MiRai

<<

adan0s

Post Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:15 am

Problems getting started with ISBoxer

Hello Guys,

so I'm having problems getting started using ISBoxer. I'm setting up a scenario with 6 Eve Online Accounts. I've successfully installed ISBoxer+InnerSpace, as well as the ISBoxer Eve Launcher. I've also been able to set up my accounts in the custom launcher.

Now I have configured a basic VFX-layout to get started, but I run into some issues.

* My VFX-Hotkey (ALT + Mouse1) is not working
* I cannot open the Ingame GUI (CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+G), it just doesn't appear

What does work is setting up manual focus-keys (ALT+NUM1-NUM6 in my case) to focus the windows. Also creating the viewers does work (ALT+NUM7).
EVE is running in DX9-Mode (ISBEL-Default).

I've attached my current configuration. Can you maybe help me get this case sorted?

Cheers
adan0s
Last edited by adan0s on Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

adan0s

Post Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:48 am

Re: Problems getting started with ISBoxer

So I managed to get rid of parts of my problem. I'm now able to use my VFX-Hotkey. Looks like I messed up setting up the Viewers and forgot about a checkbox. :D

Still the Ingame GUI is not working, any ideas on that? It doesn't work in EVE, nor in dxNothing.
I checked out the ISBEL again and found out the checkbox has three states (unchecked, square, checked), I changed it to checked, but it didn't change anything about my InnerSpace Ingame GUI problem.

Current config attached.

UPDATE:
I changed the hotkey for the Ingame GUI to Shift+G and I can now open the GUI, so my system doesn't seem to like the default hotkey.

Return to General