FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[WoW] ISBoxer Download failing.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

subbs

Post Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:10 pm

ISBoxer Download failing.

Hello,

I am having difficulty downloading ISBoxer. I keep getting this error on the install. I have disabled to the firewall and still have the issue.
I was able to find a copy of version 41, but all the guides and "how to's" have all the extra commands that are within 42 on install I believe.

Does anyone have a solution or mirror for me to get my hands on the most up to date version ISboxer.

Thanks in advance.

PS: The search feature just had too many queries to help me find the information.

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:27 pm

Re: ISBoxer Download failing.

One other person has reported having this issue with the installer. What version of Windows is this on? It may be missing SSL/TLS related components. We upgraded one of our web servers yesterday and some of the new security updates have caused some hiccups.

This is what it's trying to get: https://www.lavishsoft.com/downloads/mods/Lavish.ISBoxerSuite.Current.exe
Install that and https://www.lavishsoft.com/downloads/Lavish.InnerSpace.exe
and then you should be good to go.

I would like the answer to the Windows version though so I can start possibly reproducing and/or solving the issue. Thanks :)
<<

subbs

Post Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:36 pm

No Problem, Running Windows 7 Ultimate, version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:46 pm

OOC, what Antivirus/internet security type products are you using? We've not been able to replicate on a fresh install of Win7ult SP1.
<<

subbs

Post Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:23 pm

Just a basic windows firewall software. Nothing else running. ISP is Bell Canada Fibre Op. If that helps

Return to General