FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Logitech G 15 v1

Moderator: MiRai

<<

pulloutking

Post Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:02 pm

Logitech G 15 v1

Hello fellow Boxers :) I am having a problem with the Logitech G15 v1 keyboard. I have done everything recommended to do. Disable all commands from the Gkeys in software. Running lavish software and Isboxer as admin and the logi software. The 18 keys just don't work as hotkeys for some reason. I have found a couple older posts that had similar issues but never resolved. One post indicated windows 10 might be a problem. I tried the keytest in lavish and the 18 keys didn't work. They do work when commands are assigned to them. Just out of ideas and any help would be great
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:32 pm

Re: Logitech G 15 v1

The G15 v1 is now old hardware. Coupled with a new version of Windows, I am not surprised it no longer works. The instructions for requesting native support are here.

Meanwhile, the simple workaround for your issue is to assign key combinations, maybe Ctrl+Alt+A through R, to the G keys in the logitech software and then use those key combinations as your Hotkeys in ISBoxer.
<<

pulloutking

Post Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:20 pm

Re: Logitech G 15 v1

Yeah I was hoping it would work. Weird thing is it recognizes the keys in the drop down menu for hot keys. Oh well guess ill look into getting a g510 or something. Thanks for the help Alge. That list you sent shows that the v1 is iffy where I didn't see that in the glossary of isboxer itself.

Return to General