FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Curious Question regarding Follow and Assist "Defaults"

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Harrison916

Post Sun May 21, 2017 12:05 pm

Curious Question regarding Follow and Assist "Defaults"

Hello ISBoxer! Just got this last night and so far I'm loving it. Thank you Dev's for it.
I'll admit I had some issues at first, mainly with the Follow and Assist. By default it says "ALT F \ ALT A" Which never worked. After reading and re-reading many times the guides and nothing working, I was typing to a friend and realize that the ALT was actually SHIFT.

SO my question is on the ISBoxer is saying ALT for both, but in game its SHIFT?

Outside of that wierdness I'm very happy and will be buying! Thanks All!
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sun May 21, 2017 3:11 pm

Re: Curious Question regarding Follow and Assist "Defaults"

Harrison916 wrote:SO my question is on the ISBoxer is saying ALT for both, but in game its SHIFT?

The default Hotkeys for both follow and assist are indeed ALT+F and ALT+A, respectively. Hotkeys are keys assigned in ISBoxer that you press in order for ISBoxer to execute the Actions found within the Mapped Key that the Hotkey(s) are assigned to.

Now, depending on the game that you're playing, the follow/assist mode that you told the Wizard to configure, and even what Character Set Slot you're playing from, could all affect which keystrokes are actually sent to the game.

So, in order to further answer your question, it would help to know what game you're playing.

Return to General