FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Controlling multiple Android Emulator windows on PC?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

nodoze

Post Sat May 13, 2017 3:35 pm

Controlling multiple Android Emulator windows on PC?

I am curious if anyone has successfully tried controlling multiple Android Emulator windows on a PC via ISBoxer ?

I have 5 kids and they are mainly playing on Android these days and not on the PC... I did some research the games coming out on Android are getting pretty good as the hardware available to phones and tablets continues to progress.

To be able to game more with them I loaded up an an Android game in an emulator on my PC and was pretty impressed with both the quality and the performance... Next I then got multiple emulators running without taxing my PC and then I of course thought "I wish I could control these via ISBoxer..." and so I started this thread (after searching for previous topics on this and not finding any).

For reference there many different PC emulators for Android (the one I have been playing with is Nox but some of these may be better for multiple clients and/or more easily compatible with ISBoxer):

http://www.androidauthority.com/best-an ... pc-655308/
Last edited by nodoze on Mon May 15, 2017 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun May 14, 2017 5:54 am

Re: Controlling multiple Android Emulator windows on PC?

Pretty sure this has come up in the IRC chatroom before, but there is no definitive answer I can find. But the best perhaps is that on the WIKI.

ISBoxer is premium multiboxing software designed to support all DirectX 8, 9, 10, and 11 games, although each game operates a little bit differently and may have its own quirks.

Games not listed still have a good chance of working! Some games do have various guard programs, some of these work with Inner Space, and some do not.
It'll also do some OpenGL as well, even though it is not stated. IIRC OpenGL means that the Windows Layouts feature wont work.

If Nox fits in the DirectX or OpenGL category, then it might work. No guarantees that it would without specific support though as it is not currently noted on the Supported Games list.
<<

nodoze

Post Mon May 15, 2017 6:43 am

Re: Controlling multiple Android Emulator windows on PC?

bob wrote:Pretty sure this has come up in the IRC chatroom before, but there is no definitive answer I can find. But the best perhaps is that on the WIKI.

ISBoxer is premium multiboxing software designed to support all DirectX 8, 9, 10, and 11 games, although each game operates a little bit differently and may have its own quirks.

Games not listed still have a good chance of working! Some games do have various guard programs, some of these work with Inner Space, and some do not.
It'll also do some OpenGL as well, even though it is not stated. IIRC OpenGL means that the Windows Layouts feature wont work.

If Nox fits in the DirectX or OpenGL category, then it might work. No guarantees that it would without specific support though as it is not currently noted on the Supported Games list.
Thanks. I tried registering nox.exe as a game in Innerspace and then creating a team of 1 in a single window to try to see if I could get anything to work. It did launch the Nox client but it locks up almost immediately after.

I did not try any of the other emulators on that list. Did a little research but I was not able to determine if any of them are based upon DirectX or Open GL.

Return to General