FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Cancel Refund?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

jagekass

Post Fri May 05, 2017 12:40 am

Cancel Refund?

So yday I got mad af after spending 6h on fixing problem after problem and requested a refund, today I wakeup and the only thing I wanna do is box xD, how do I cancel my refund request?

I also need help with an assist issue in wow. I'm running 4 characters, all same binds etc. I added my binds into Combat broadcast key map wizard ( Broadcast and assist ). It works on the 3rd and 4th char, all chars assist fine. but on the leader noone assists, and on the 2th only the leader assists. this issue litarelly has no sense and I have no idea helppppppp!
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri May 05, 2017 12:47 am

Re: Cancel Refund?

jagekass wrote:So yday I got mad af after spending 6h on fixing problem after problem and requested a refund, today I wakeup and the only thing I wanna do is box xD, how do I cancel my refund request?
Send an email to lax@lavishsoft.com

jagekass wrote:I also need help with an assist issue in wow. I'm running 4 characters, all same binds etc. I added my binds into Combat broadcast key map wizard ( Broadcast and assist ). It works on the 3rd and 4th char, all chars assist fine. but on the leader noone assists, and on the 2th only the leader assists. this issue litarelly has no sense and I have no idea helppppppp!

This is usually one of two things.

1. You have the wrong account logged into the wrong slot (and thus the wrong character in the wrong slot). ISBoxer should tell you this when you log in a toon. Something along the lines of "Character A was logged in, expected Character B"
2. You have had Key Maps enabled when you set an in game binding, and now the ISBoxer Assist ME macro bind is set for an in game bind. http://isboxer.com/wiki/FAQ#I_recently_ ... 7t_work.3F

If it is not either of the above then you might need to share your config.

Return to General