FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Window arrangement for 20-30 accounts

Moderator: MiRai

<<

subboy1

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:49 am

Window arrangement for 20-30 accounts

What screen size is required for 20 wow windows and does isboxer automatically arrange 20 accounts by simply selecting a layout or is their additional settings required? Also i want to use multiple pcs on one screen
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:16 am

Re: Window arrangement for 20-30 accounts

What screen size is required for 20 wow windows and does isboxer automatically arrange 20 accounts by simply selecting a layout or is their additional settings required?

Screen size isn't really relevant as long as your screen is a size you are comfortable with. 1080p is plenty. Setting up a Window Layout for 20 windows is pretty much the same as for 5 or 2, the wizard provides a bunch of styles. Other settings are never required, but there are options there in the wizard if you want to tweak how the layout is generated.

Also i want to use multiple pcs on one screen

This is less practical than people think. :)

To do that you're going to pretty much saturate your local network to transmit uncompressed video between your PCs (potentially multiplied by the number of game windows). To mitigate the problem from that amount of traffic, you could use a separate network route (i.e. a second network card and ethernet cable) to prevent the uncompressed video from affecting your internet connection, or you can also hammer your CPU/GPU to reduce the total bandwidth required. Either way, video needs to be transmitted, received, decoded and rendered and the view is going to be lagged.

You can use a monitor with multiple inputs that can put the views side-by-side, but your Window Layouts will still be just as separate as using 2 monitors.

Return to General