FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

couple problems, text size and mouse sync.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

madwills

Post Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:27 pm

couple problems, text size and mouse sync.

Hi
I'm just getting back into ISBoxer after a few years away and am having a few problems, I've changed my computer set up a lot since I last played, i'm now running 3 monitors. my first problem is when i set up window layouts and use broadcast ingame the mouse never lines up with my main screen (normally on a diff monitor) I've tried many layouts and even with all the screens on the same monitor i still have the problem, the other problem I'm having is that the ISBoxer text overlays in game the font is too small to read eg: the in game control panel all the text is unreadable.

any help is appreciated.

MaDWills
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:09 pm

Re: couple problems, text size and mouse sync.

madwills wrote:I've tried many layouts and even with all the screens on the same monitor i still have the problem

It sounds as if:

1) You're using an incompatible display mode for whatever game you're playing—try cycling to other display modes, which may require a complete restart of the game client in order to take effect
2) The scale of the UI is different in each game window—adjust this in game, if applicable
3) You aren't using instant swapping, or similar aspect ratios—ensure these are set to True when creating a Window Layout
<<

madwills

Post Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:12 pm

ill check those things now, when you say display mode do you mean windowed, fullscreen ect? I'm using wow

thanx
<<

madwills

Post Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:24 pm

Thanx MiRai that fixed both problems, don't know how i missed that, prob cause i haven't slept since getting back into this lol.

Return to General