FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Weird issues since 42.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

MadMilitia

Post Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:34 pm

Weird issues since 42.

Ok, so I posted one of these on dual boxing already. Link: http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5358 ... mly-breaks

However this isn't the only issue I've found. The tl;dr: is that I use a pre-42 config and since the 42 upgrade I see weird problems like the one above.

Another is that I have two keymaps for hearthing and flight whistle. For some odd reason with just isboxer addon enabled, when I hit the flight master whistle one or more of them try to hearthstone instead! And this changes depending on which character I switch to. Not only that but it changes every time I switch!

Is there some known issues with 42 that would help me out here? Seems like something is really wrong.
<<

MadMilitia

Post Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:08 am

Re: Weird issues since 42.

Ok, figured out this one.

My TOGGLES-SLOT keymap purpose was to change jamba master and disable DPS rotation keys so I could keep DPS going on others while I did something else on the current window (kite, mechanics, etc).

I found that the JambaMaster wow macro was the root cause. Basically if you're using the Jamba addon to auto switch on change and then this follows via isboxer, something gets screwed up. Not sure what but removing the wow macro /jamba-team iammaster all (JambaMaster) from my TOGGLES-SLOT fixed this one.

Return to General