FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Isboxer, fps, and insane loading times.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Eldaeryn

Post Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:14 pm

Isboxer, fps, and insane loading times.

I'd like to know if there's a workaround for this. I am constantly having to disable or change the fps for each of my alts in the character sets, in the slots and performance where you limit framerates. It's annoying as fuk, because running 6 alts and having to constantly change the fps when logging on all of them (due to crashes, game maintenance, etc). If i leave the fps low, it seems to affect the loading times it takes for the character to load up, either from teleporting to another area in game, or loading into the game itself. :twisted:
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:47 pm

Re: Isboxer, fps, and insane loading times.

... what ...

Okay let's take a step back, and remember we have zero information about what your issues are, or why you came to the conclusion that you should change the FPS settings to fix it.

So ...

First of all, you should not have to be changing the fps more than like ... one time ever. You should only change it when you want to affect your general FPS during gameplay, this is not something that is going to solve a loading time issue.

1. What game are you playing?

2. Is your FPS during gameplay fine?

3. Get me "Compatibility diagnostics" from ISBoxer's Help menu (http://isboxer.com/wiki/Diagnostics)

Return to General