FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

KEy maps and repeater icons aren't appearing

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Kojiiko

Post Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:41 am

KEy maps and repeater icons aren't appearing

I've been trying to get this to work for the last 6 hrs creating to set of characters and I still can't do it.

I ve had to go back to isboxer 41, which is ok. But I can't for the life of me get up the repeater and the key maps icon on all of the screens.

2ndly is there anyway to when doing quick wizardly the u can re enter the part when u How would you like to control the game menu? Coz I didn't know I had to make sets of characters of trial and error.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:40 am

Re: KEy maps and repeater icons aren't appearing

If the toggles buttons are showing on one of the screens but not the others, then it is more likely they just happen to be configured to display off screen. The things I wrote in IRC should have hooked up your prior configuration.

The How would you like to control the game, is not really trial and error. The defaults should be more than suitable from my look at your older profile. The only real difference is if you want the click button overlay for action bars, then you might want to just assign it to your new character set, which you can do by selecting your character set in the top left, then select Menus in the lower left, and then in the lower right, highlight the appropriate menu (for an ISB42 config, this will be ISB42 - Standard).

You shouldn't mix and match key maps created via ISb41 and menus created via ISB42 and vs, because they will reference the wrong things.

It might be worth using the File -> Save As option. Save a backup, then File -> Clear, and setup the profile from scratch. Then you wont be mixing and matching things.
<<

Kojiiko

Post Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:53 am

The things u wrote worked but still no key maps or repeater on 3 0f the client screens.
Also when I did it ur way my click on the action via mouse didn't work either.

So far I've got the only version way that u show me, I've copied, pasted, saved it for future reference. The clicking one the action button works fine too.
Created a new setting but just repeater and key maps aren't showing.
<<

Kojiiko

Post Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:01 am

or easier would be how do i turn them on?

What do u cal them the Toggles?

2ndly ur really just saying work with Isboxer 42 and forget isboxer 41?

This is just taking the biscuit now, I just gone back onto my 3 hunters and now even them dont have key maps or repeater on all the 3 screens.

THIs is driving me up the wall tbh
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:47 am

Try this. In the scripts folder for Inner Space (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\InnerSpace\Scripts) there are some files called ISBoxer.Menus.CHARSETNAME.CHARNAME.xml (you may or may not see the .xml part). Either delete these, or remove them from this folder. Try reloading your team. Do the menus pop up now?

Yes, I'm saying forget ISboxer Toolkit v41, because, it is no more, and there is no reversion to an older version. You can configure the profile manually to be like the older setup, but I'm not sure your ready to do that. It was also to verify that you got a working setup.
<<

Kojiiko

Post Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:50 am

I tried deleting them, still nothing

I do recall the boxes (repeater and key maps they were) just grey boxes, I couldnt click on them they were just greyish square boxes I was able to move them to the centre top of the screen for easier to switch on and off if that helps anything?

edit,
if you talking about the pop up menu when u press crtl,shift,alt and G. I can do that
<<

Kojiiko

Post Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:45 pm

Just a heads up thanks bob,

I also posted my problem it dualboxing.com and after a few adjustments its seemed that updating my isboxer from the updated screen. Seem to work.

Its very frustrating as noob to see dont know what Im doing but Ive got it to work on what i need the basics to do

Thanks again

Return to General