FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

fresh isboxer, IWT+CTM misbehaving

Moderator: MiRai

<<

BIGGUN

Post Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:46 am

fresh isboxer, IWT+CTM misbehaving

my config - http://pastebin.com/PtnpyWXs

I have 3 character, 2 lowbie druids, and a 110 Demon hunter boosting.
I send IWT with numpad *
IWT send from the demon hunter, druid 1 responds perfect - druid 2 does nothing.
IWT sent from druid 1, the DH also responds well, druid 2 still does nothing.
IWT sent from druid 2, both DH and druid 1 responds well.

also pertinent, druid 2 never assists, and never has or gains a target, and also never gets a "you need to be closer to interact" error.

another point of note, if druid 2 does have a target from combat or previous manual interaction, he will run to the previous target.

somehow he is not getting the assist, his IWT and CTM are working as demonstrated by his running to his previous targets, but the assist is failing somewhere.

also of note, i am using jamba and maybe it has something to do with it? just making sure all my information is available to troubleshoot

plx halp
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:41 am

Re: fresh isboxer, IWT+CTM misbehaving

To me, the profile looks good.

I would be checking out the following.

1. The ISBoxer addon is enabled on Druid 2
2. Druid 2 doesn't have anything in the in game keybindings bound to BACKSPACE or MODIFERS+BACKSPACE (the ISBoxer Addon macro for Assist is using BACKSPACE + modifiers, so if you have it bound to anything else then it tends to break, see; FAQ - I recently set an in game keybind and now assist doesn't work )
3. Druid 2 has the ingame bind for interact with target set to NUM MULT (or numpad * if you like) - although it sounds like he does.
<<

BIGGUN

Post Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:15 pm

I tested the 3 settings you mentioned, they are correct. the behavior still remains
<<

BIGGUN

Post Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:31 pm

I was incorrect, apparently i had bound shift+backspace to an invisible binding in my keybars mod dominos

i tested it following the link you posted about keybindings breaking the assist and it showed when shift+backspace was bound to something that there was a Dominos binding that broke. I do not know how I had bound that because I only bind things that I can easily combo with my left hand while my right is on the mouse.. so it isnt a binding I knew about making.

and ALL OF THE SUDDEN... IT WORKS!

thank you, you are a genius :D
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:41 pm

BIGGUN wrote:I was incorrect, apparently i had bound shift+backspace to an invisible binding in my keybars mod dominos

i tested it following the link you posted about keybindings breaking the assist and it showed when shift+backspace was bound to something that there was a Dominos binding that broke. I do not know how I had bound that because I only bind things that I can easily combo with my left hand while my right is on the mouse.. so it isnt a binding I knew about making.

and ALL OF THE SUDDEN... IT WORKS!

thank you, you are a genius :D

Probably this...

http://isboxer.com/wiki/FAQ#I_recently_ ... 7t_work.3F

TL;DR - Disable Key Maps before setting key bindings in game.
<<

BIGGUN

Post Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:21 am

that was it, backspace and modifier+backspace borked me, so I had set something with the mapped keys on..

is there something that broke in the recent jamba update? i will stick with the old version for now

Thanks for all the help and speedy replies, you guys are amazing

Return to General