FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Using IsBoxer just for keybindings in a game

Moderator: MiRai

<<

hephaestus

Post Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:43 am

Using IsBoxer just for keybindings in a game

Is there anyway that I can simply use ISBoxer to manage the keybindings from G13 for a game that is not suppported, with no need to multi-box or use multiple clients? I absolutely love the control that the ISBoxer software gives me to make keybindings, way more than any software for my gamepad. Again, I want to use it for BDO (and I am relatively sure it would not be supported), but all I want to use are the keybinding links to my G13, nothing else in terms of multiple clients, etc...

Thanks
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:58 am

Re: Using IsBoxer just for keybindings in a game

You can just make a one-character Character Set, but doesn't BDO use Xigncode? If it does, then you can't use Inner Space with it.
<<

hephaestus

Post Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:03 am

Re: Using IsBoxer just for keybindings in a game

Yeah, if I could run a single set up I would (and have in other games). But that is what I was wondering, is there a way to use the keybinding system without Inner Space (I would pay for this)? No other keybinding system works by allowing sequential stepped keys that I have found for a gamepad (not macros, I want the keys to go through steps like ISBoxer - oddly I haven't seen any other software that lets you just press a key and have it rotate through various different key combinations for a set of cycles, versus record the same old inflexible macros). I really like the ability to cycle through keypresses and would like to find a way to have that feature even in games that don't support InnerSpace. I realize that isn't the focus here, but was just curious whether it was possible.

Return to General