FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Reverting to previous version of Inner Space?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

ecgric

Post Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:19 pm

Reverting to previous version of Inner Space?

I loaded Inner space and logged into Lotro. Now my mouse 1 button makes my toon spin wildly. Exited and logged back in without IS Boxer and it doesn't do it. The only thing that changed was inner space patched when i opened it tonight before I started logging in toons with IS Boxer. Just need to go back to previous version before todays patch.

Current version says 6142. I assume I had 6136. So that's what I need to go back to. Lax maybe something in latest development patch is problem with Lotro ??
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:25 pm

Re: Reverting to previous version of Inner Space?

Hello!

You're on the development build of Inner Space, so you have to expect there to be test changes that may break things from time to time. When this happens, please provide feedback in the form of a bug report, and then simply switch away from the development build of Inner Space the same way you enabled it. (Right click Inner Space, select Patcher, un-tick the Development builds option, close and restart.)

6143 reverts the change in question. You can also just patch up. :)
<<

ecgric

Post Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:26 pm

Re: Reverting to previous version of Inner Space?

It's fine Lax It's not that I don't expect it. I just want to go back until it gets fixed. i just don't remember how to do it.
Thanks

Return to General