FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

second monitor setup

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Djeayzonne

Post Fri May 27, 2016 10:27 pm

second monitor setup

Hello,

I bought a new monitor and so relegating the old monitor as secondary monitor.

I have the main on the new monitor, no problem.

I have the other three characters divided into nearly equal regions to maintain a 16:9 aspect ratio on the other 3 monitors.

I decided to use my older 770 card to power the second monitor, so I configure the three characters not to swap to the main monitor when active.

So far it works as it is, but it is hard to see the other three characters in any detail like to pick up loot, change settings, change equipment, etc.

I am trying to create a separate region so that when any of the other three characters are active, they will show up in a full-screen region on the second monitor, but then return to the 3-way screen setup when I switch back to my main for normal play.

I created a region 5, but I cannot figure out how to configure the swap group or whatever else I need to configure to make this work.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri May 27, 2016 11:46 pm

Re: second monitor setup

It's probably much easier if share your profile, but I think my suggestion is going to be the same either way...

Re-run the Window Layout Wizard, use Main Window Size to dictate the size at which the main regions are set to, roughly set up your Swap Groups, finish the Wizard, and then go into the Window Layout itself and drag the smaller regions where they need to go (e.g. the other monitors), as well as re-size them accordingly while keeping the correct aspect ratio (if necessary).

Return to General