FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[EQ1] IS windows will not minimize

Moderator: MiRai

<<

PacerX

Post Mon May 31, 2010 2:34 pm

IS windows will not minimize

For some reason since I patched ISboxer suite yesterday my windows will not minimize. I use to hit the 'windows' key to minimize all game windows to their respected location,so I could easily get to my desktop for browsing. Now when I hit the windows key,just the start menu pops up on top of the main window,with my main game window not minimizing.

I've been using IS for about a month now and loving it! Is there an option I'm missing the minimizes all game windows,so I can get to the desktop easily?

Also before this patch. I 3 box, IS would not load all three from my char. set. I had to clik on the character set 3 times to actually load all 3 toons,which was fine cause minimizing still worked. Now IS will load all 3 with one clik,but no minimizing.

My layout is made so that my main is in full windows mode(1440x900),the other 2 box toons are set to 1/3 that and tile under my main screen,no PIP.

I can post xml's if needed.
Thanks !
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon May 31, 2010 3:42 pm

Re: IS windows will not minimize

Yeah I heard this was an issue for EQ1, I'll look into it as soon as I can.

You can try Win+D (show desktop) instead of Win+M (minimize all) and that might help
<<

PacerX

Post Mon May 31, 2010 4:32 pm

win+d fixed my issues..I knew there was something easy I was missing haha..Thanks for the help!
<<

Butters

Post Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:17 pm

I am running in PiP mode and this doesn't work for me. Win D or Win M.

It will minimize the main region, but not the smaller regions I have in the top left corner.

http://pastebin.com/g4FmtjqH

Return to General