FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Installed everything, now what?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

galaxy

Post Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:30 pm

Installed everything, now what?

Sorry for such a newby post, but I am generally lost. I watched the youtube videos, which brought me here, and did everything that was explained. I opened an account with lav, got is boxer, jamba addon. I did a test where I setup a 2 game screen. Everything went well, the games opened, etc. Here is the newb part. I set up jamba as one master, the other slave, etc. After the 2 guys are grouped slave doesnt follow the master or target his target. Basically stands there. I read through what guides I could find. A D D really screws me up after 3 or 4 paragraphs, lol. Would someone please tell me what I didn't do? I know it is something simple. I used to multibox with keyclone eons ago. Someone told me this program is better because there is no need for the wow macros (focus,follow,assist). As I said, I'm a bit lost as to what step I missed. I followed the vids as best as I could.
<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:35 am

Re: Installed everything, now what?

You'll want to run with Keymaps on, and Repeater off.

Not really sure on the default hotkeys for follow and such.
As I don't really use the defaults.

But if you have Keymaps on, and push "1".
The slaves should auto assist the main.
And then also cast whatever is on their "1" hotkey.

There will be a hotkey for follow.
And you can set follow to occur automatically any time you switch toons.
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: Installed everything, now what?

I replied on your other thread just now, check and make sure that the ISBoxer Addon is enabled from the character select screen in the game

Return to General