FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Please Help.... Lavish Account not verifying

Moderator: MiRai

<<

pdy123

Post Sat May 15, 2010 2:19 pm

Please Help.... Lavish Account not verifying

Looking for a little help here please, so far I've:

1. Registered a lavish software account (can log in to lavish on their web page)
2. Purchased the ISBoxer software and downloaded and then reset my computer
3. Tried to run ISBoxer Suite AND the Inner Space shortcuts both by double clicking and right click run as admin
4. No matter which way I try to start I get a log on window pop up which when I enter my details gives a second pop-up which reads "Could not verify Lavish Software account information (-14)"
5. ISBoxer opens but can not run set up I assume because I am not connecting to Inner Space???

Any help appreciated.

P
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat May 15, 2010 2:39 pm

Re: Please Help.... Lavish Account not verifying

Right, the ISBoxer program generates configuration for Inner Space. ISBoxer itself doesn't verify any account information, Inner Space does. So when you launch Inner Space, it connects to the license server. The error -14 you're getting indicates (to me, I wouldn't expect you to interpret a number) that, for some reason, you are disconnecting from the server after actually connecting to it -- so it couldn't finish communicating with it.

I don't know what to tell you to change but I wouldn't expect any amount of reinstalling Inner Space to help with this particular error. It's probably something to do with the networking on your computer or home network, but could also be a temporary ISP-related issue. For some people reinstalling windows is an option, so you could do that if you want and that usually takes care of it.
<<

psimoon

Post Tue May 18, 2010 8:25 am

Re: Please Help.... Lavish Account not verifying

I had this exact problem also.
This is what I did in sequence to get to the error.

1) I had signed up for a 7 day trial.
2) while waiting for the trial authentication email, i had installed IS and IS boxer.
3) while still waiting for the email, I fired up IS boxer and was looking around trying to configure WOW.
4) I noticed that there was no WOW default configuration in the IS boxer wizard.
5) I purchased a year sub to IS.
6) After confirmation of sub, i tried to run IS, and could not. I would get the -14 message ID.

What I did to correct:
1) uninstalled IS and IS boxer completely. even removing the directory.
2) reinstalled IS and IS boxer
3)???
4) Profit, and working great ever since.

Hope this helps,
P.

Return to General