My characters sets are set up with generic characters for each class-type and virtual user preferences files tuned for the size of the character set e.g. a LOTRO Guardian master + 5x Runekeeper slaves below:
Now, when I try to add the 'Rs4' character to my new 'G4' character set below, it removes the Rs4 character from slot 2 when I add it to slot 3, removes it from slot 3 when I add it to slot 4, etc, which is new behaviour that prevents me from creating the character set:
I don't know which update changed this or introduced this issue, so I don't know how far to roll back to get around it right now.
I really don't want to go down the path of creating unique characters for every set-size/set-slot combination, as that would require a ridiculous number of characters in total for no benefit beyond getting around this issue, as all my multi-boxing slaves are configured identically.