FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[WoW] A few ISBoxer questions

Moderator: MiRai

<<

hormak

Post Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:25 am

A few ISBoxer questions

Hey all, I got started converting my WoW 5box setup over to ISBoxer yesterday and ran into a few issues:

1.) Click to move gets disabled on character swap, if I enabled click to move on a toona and then swap to toonb window toonas click to move gets unset. Any ideas of where I should look? I want to simply leave click to move enabled on all my toons, at all times

2.) With keymaps enabled, there seems to be a delay when using any FTL DPS key. The delay is pretty short, a split second but you can definitely tell its there, and it seems consistent. When I use the hotkey command to disable keymaps, the delay goes away on those keys but is back again when the keymaps re renabled. Any ideas of what causes this?

I used the setup wizard to generate my initial setup config, and I also have all WoW addons disabled except for ISBoxer and Jamba

thanks
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:07 pm

Re: A few ISBoxer questions

1. If you can show me your config (instructions in the sticky in this forum) I can take a look at it. The generated setup puts click to move Off on a macro on Ctrl+Alt+N in the game, so what I would be looking for is if you somehow set it up to hit Ctrl+alt+N when switching I guess. There's no reason that would happen by default, and I don't know what changes you made.

2. umm.. do you normally have WoW actions on PRESS of your keys? (like via an addon) by default they're on Release. That also happens to be ISBoxer's default. You can go to each of those keys and tell it to execute on press instead of release (it says "Released" change it to "Pressed")

Return to General