Post Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:22 am

will Isboxer ever work with DX10 ??

Title says it all. :)
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:47 am

Re: will Isboxer ever work with DX10 ??

Is there more than one MMO that uses DX10? Most games that use DX10 also have a DX9 mode and there's probably no new games that are going to come out with DX10 now that DX11 has overtaken it.

That said, the next-generation software will probably support DX10
<<

mad8chu

Post Thu May 06, 2010 9:04 pm

OK I paid for a year of this software and I've been banging my head against the wall for hours. The mouse and key repeaters work fine with DX11 but I can't get any macro's to work even the defaults with wow.

Is this because of DX11?

You really should have this information available before someone buys it! Vista/Windows 7 both use DX11!

If this is the case any Chance I can get my money back?

I think you should put a disclaimer on your website for those who are going to purchase this software to let them know it does not work with DX10 and up if that is still the case.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu May 06, 2010 10:36 pm

mad8chu wrote:OK I paid for a year of this software and I've been banging my head against the wall for hours. The mouse and key repeaters work fine with DX11 but I can't get any macro's to work even the defaults with wow.

Is this because of DX11?

You really should have this information available before someone buys it! Vista/Windows 7 both use DX11!

If this is the case any Chance I can get my money back?

I think you should put a disclaimer on your website for those who are going to purchase this software to let them know it does not work with DX10 and up if that is still the case.

Regardless of what version of Windows you have, World of Warcraft uses DirectX 9; it does not support or use DirectX 10 or 11. DirectX 9, 10 and 11 are separate products. Windows 7 comes with all 3 of them (along with earlier versions). Windows Vista comes with 9 and 10 (along with earlier versions), and Windows XP comes with DirectX 9 (along with earlier versions). ISBoxer works great on all of Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7, 32-bit or 64-bit. I use Windows 7 64-bit myself, and have previously used ISBoxer with Windows Vista 64-bit and Windows XP 64-bit.

I don't know what problem you are having (you didn't really give much information) but it has nothing to do with this thread.

Do you have the ISBoxer Addon disabled on your characters?
<<

mad8chu

Post Thu May 06, 2010 11:53 pm

Yes I must be doing something wrong with my setup. I'm sorry just frustrated with the program. Everything works awesome but with repeater its map keys I'm having trouble with.

Even when I try and use the wizard to setup the general key maps don't work for me.

The addon is enabled but this does not seem to help.

I will go back to the drawing board and read up more to try and figure out what I'm doing wrong. Again sorry for the negative post just getting frustrated. Really looking forward to getting this working.

Thanks

Return to General