FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mouse problem with sending continuous input

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Torcaden

Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:47 pm

Mouse problem with sending continuous input

I'm having trouble with Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2 which are the only two games I've played recently. Things were working fine back during the Diablo III beta so I decided to try out IsBoxer. Now, if I launch my games without using InnerSpace once I use any keyboard input I'm unable to send continuous input to the game. For instance in Diablo if I hold down left click to move or attack, it only registers the initial click and then nothing afterwards. In Guild Wars 2 I'm unable to hold r/l click to move the camera angle once I use any keyboard input. If I launch D3 using innerspace then things work normally. I've tried using different keyboard/mice combinations, but that doesn't change anything. I uninstalled IsBoxer, but it still persists with the problem. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I'm using a Razor Naga mouse and G15 Logitech Keyboard on Windows 7 x64
<<

Torcaden

Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:14 pm

Re: Mouse problem with sending continuous input

Figured it out. Apparently synergy was causing the problem. I still don't understand why things worked fine when I had synergy + Inner Space running.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:36 pm

Re: Mouse problem with sending continuous input

Hmmm well I've heard of issues with Inner Space + Synergy before, but this one is new.

I would recommend Input Director (inputdirector.com), which is also free, if you have problems with Synergy.

Return to General