FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

multiseat

Moderator: MiRai

<<

screwyluie

Post Thu May 31, 2012 7:04 pm

multiseat

this is all new to me, i'm still bumbling around my trial... my question is, can i use this software for a multiseat configuration? you know, two users on one computer playing the same game? or does this only work for one person to play?

thanks
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:03 am

Re: multiseat

screwyluie wrote:can i use this software for a multiseat configuration? you know, two users on one computer playing the same game?
No, there is no such functionality in ISBoxer.

I know Lax answered this question not long ago and I have a vague recollection he may have suggested some software to use but I can't find that post...
<<

screwyluie

Post Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:26 am

thanks, it seems odd to me that it would be so hard to have two users on one computer.

perhaps i'll run a linux live cd for those times i need this functionality, i know linux will allow me to do it
<<

tanker

Post Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:34 am

I think it would be possible. If you configured one half of the keyboard (`-6, tab-t, a-g, z-b) to send keystrokes to instance #1, and everything else to send keystrokes to instance #2. You could even do this with a second keyboard, but each user would have to stay on there own side of the keyboard.

You can't have two keyboards and have keyboard #1 only send to instance #1, and keyboard #2 only send to instance #2, unless maybe your second keyboard was an XKeys-pro type (maybe!).

Return to General