FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Can't get inner space to hook

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Reado12

Post Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:34 pm

Can't get inner space to hook

Hi
I'm a first time user of isboxer and have been trying to use it with a game called realm of the mad god. I followed the instructions to set up isboxer and done exactly as it said. The problem I'm having is that when I try and open up the game its not hooking with inner space. I don't get the FPS or anything in the top left corner and it wont open up more then 1 client for my team.
This is my Diagnostics http://privatepaste.com/0d92d417c2
This is happening on both my computers as well. Hope someone can help
Thanks
<<

Xeniaz

Post Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:01 pm

Re: Can't get inner space to hook

Hello again Reado12,
I sent you a Message on the boards here already, and you can view that by clicking on the link to the right of User Control Panel at the top of this window.

Innerspace may not work with Intel based onboard graphics cards at this time. If it works with your machine, great. If not, you have several choices.
A. Wait for Innerspace to be updated to support the Intel onboard cards. (No ETA at this time)
B. Try updating the drivers for your Intel based card, and you MAY find that it works.
C. Install an AMD or Nvidia based graphics card in the system.
<<

Reado12

Post Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:27 pm

Thanks Xeniaz for your time and effort. Don't have a message there but all good. Dam that sucks was all excited lol wish I had of known before i paid. Hopefully one of the other options work for me
<<

Reado12

Post Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:30 pm

Just did a check on what I'm using on this computer and this is what it is NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M. Shouldn't that work?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:06 pm

Is this a laptop with Optimus? Your diagnostics clearly show the game using the Intel graphics rather than the NVIDIA graphics.

Switch the Power Profile in Windows to High Performance, and make sure the "Enable hardware acceleration" option is on in Flash Player. This might switch it to the NVIDIA chip when you launch again
<<

Reado12

Post Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:31 pm

Thanks for the reply lax. I've done as you said got everything running on high and "Enable hardware acceleration" is on. Still the same problem. Any other suggestions on how to get it to start using nvidia?
<<

Reado12

Post Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:44 pm

hey lax i think i got it opening with nvidia now still not working can you please check this for me? http://privatepaste.com/5e5b20ca35

Return to General