FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Need some help...

Moderator: MiRai

<<

DiabloMuerto

Post Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:58 pm

Need some help...

Been using ISBoxer with SWTOR for a few months now, I've been having some connection issues with the game lately (not related to ISBoxer) which I believe was b/c I didn't have the ports opened for the game on my router. Today I went ahead and added the ports for SWTOR, I wasn't using innerspace/ISBoxer when I did this, I played the game for a few hours after changing the ports to see if it helped my connectivity and it seems it has. So now I just attempted to use ISBoxer for the first time since adding the ports for SWTOR to my router and now the game client won't launch. I can run the launcher, put in my codes and all but when I click play, after a few seconds instead of the game launching, I get an error window that says "This program encountered an internal error and will exit - Error code: 1 - client initialization failed."

I can still launch and play the game just fine if I don't use ISBoxer so the game is still working. I haven't updated any drivers or done anything else except add those ports to my router so I can only assume that has something to do with it. So my question is basically that...can adding those ports effect how ISBoxer functions, if yes, what do I need to do to correct this problem? I'm not sure why this would effect ISBoxer but since nothing else has changed that's the only thing I can imagine would be the issue.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:24 pm

Re: Need some help...

I am not sure that's it.

Try switching to the development build of Inner Space. Right click IS in the system notification area, select Patcher, check "Download development (test) patches", then close and restart Inner Space to allow it to patch up.
<<

DiabloMuerto

Post Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:35 pm

Re: Need some help...

I'm already using the development version v1.11 (Build 5561)

Return to General