FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Toons wont follow tank (driving from tank)

Moderator: MiRai

<<

aanika

Post Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:48 am

Toons wont follow tank (driving from tank)

Hi,
I am reasonably new to multiboxing and am having a slight issue with one of my character sets.
My Druid (heals) DK (tank) set up, the Druid wont follow the tank. yet all other commands seem to work fine.
but when i switch windows the DK will folow the druid.
I have tried switching it up with other toons and none of the others will follow the DK.
I have a friend who is also stumped with this. we checked for conflicting bindings, tried resetting everything back to defaults in WOW and ISboxer but still no on will follow the DK!
Any help/thoughts would be much appreciated.
<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:09 am

Re: Toons wont follow tank (driving from tank)

Does assist work both ways?
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
<<

Lee

Post Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:02 am

If you aren't, try using the "follow" mapped key that is provided by default ISBoxer; assuming of course you went through the wizard to help set you up. You'll find it under Key Maps -> Control -> Follow. Bind a hotkey to it and it should serve your needs as it already is FTL tailored. If auto-follow is important to you upon window switch, you can configure this by going to Character Sets -> <your character set>, click on a slot number and select Do this Mapped Key, after which you can select Follow Mapped Key listed under the Control Key Map.

There really is no need to reinvent the wheel if that's the path you're currently on :)
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:27 am

If you provide a link to your ISBoxer configuration (instructions) it may make troubleshooting easier.

Return to General