FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Setting up heals video by mirai

Moderator: MiRai

<<

johnmully

Post Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:28 pm

Setting up heals video by mirai

So i'm trying to configure the same setup like in the tutorial for heals. My problem is I can't get the setup to work. At 2:50 "the slot that my healer resides in" my isboxer gui doesn't have that target drop down tab. when setting up the second window its green and asks "seeing green? 1. have windows vista or later 2. have aero enabled 3. hold ctrl if control panel is open. So i have no clue what aero even is. Somebody help me out.
<<

tanker

Post Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:05 pm

Re: Setting up heals video by mirai

<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:11 pm

johnmully wrote:At 2:50 "the slot that my healer resides in" my isboxer gui doesn't have that target drop down tab

Right, the drop down menu has been removed. It's obvious that if you make a VFX viewer for IS2 that you would obviously want to repeat your mouse and/or keyboard to IS2.
<<

johnmully

Post Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:17 pm

After i wrote this i read up on aero. I have win7 and will try to figure this out. Im running a team of 5 and my tank in 1 and heals in 5, funny thing is when scrolling over the spot where i place the window for my tank it moved the cursor on my heals ao it obviously works the probl;em is I can't see it and didn't know it was there. I would assume this has something to do with aero so i will do my best to get this to work. TY for responding as quickly as you did. I love this software btw
<<

johnmully

Post Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Got it working. Hadn't turned the aero thing on in the theme part of win appearance settings! lol luv this so much tyty
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:37 pm

johnmully wrote:Got it working. Hadn't turned the aero thing on in the theme part of win appearance settings! lol luv this so much tyty

Haha, good to go. ;)

Return to General